Tuesday 15 April 2014

A Catch Up

It has been such a long time since I did a blog post that I thought it was time for a catch up! The last things I wrote about happened in January.
 
 
I had a few days in the sunshine in Tenerife in February, it was lovely to see some blue skies and feel some warmth.
 
My big brother also turned 30 in February. What's a better way to celebrate than with an M&S Colin the Caterpillar cake!?
 
March was a busy month, it began with my friends hen do, which involved some spa treatments, a night out dressed as various animals, and cocktails served from teapots!
I also had a trip with work to Hungary, which allowed me a small amount of time to see some of the beautiful city of Budapest.
 
 April begun with the beautiful wedding of my friend Anna, the bride looked beautiful and it was a happy and emotional day. Here is a photo of the table centrepieces from the day.
 
That brings me about up to date. Now I'm enjoying the Easter holidays, with not much planned apart from enjoying myself, catching up with friends and family and attending another wedding. I'm enjoying a spot of sewing and signs of Spring.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading.
Rachel
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment