Sunday 21 April 2013

Pinterest

I've got a little addicted too Pinterest recently. I love the way you can put all the things you like in one place. Then you can look at all the images together instead of scrawling through websites. Here are a couple of my current favourite images.
 
 
 
 
 

Pinterest is proving to be a massive source of inspiration for me at the moment, things to make, places to go, clothes to wear...the list is endless!
Artwork by Angie very kindly designed me my own Pinterest logo to match my blog design and header, here it is, what do you think?
Anyway, if you click on said logo on the side bar, it will *hopefully* take you to my Pinterest page. Is there anyone else out there who I can follow on Pinterest? Any recommendations?
 
Thanks for reading.
Rachel x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment