Saturday 7 July 2012

Thank-You and New Look!

This is a thank-you post for Artwork by Angie.


Way back towards the beginning of the year I contacted her after seeing her fabulous work and asked if she would create some artwork for my blog, including a logo and a background design. She put me on her waiting list and finally at the end of June my turn came. Yesterday, I was expecting to see my proofs so kept checking my e-mails eagerly. I was soooo thrilled with the designs Angie sent, I haven't met her in person but she managed to capture exactly what I wanted only by communicating via e-mail and sending various attachments.
Although I dont have a proper business, I do make items for people and as gifts and I decided it would be nice to have some branding to go with them.

Here is my new logo which has also been used as my blog header, she created the gorgeous new floral blog background and designs for business cards. What do you think? I am going to head over to moo.com for some mini moo cards and some stickers!

Thanks again Angie!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look. Very bright. I too have an 'Angie' blog. Such a talent. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Thank YOU for my very own personal Thank you!...it wasn't difficult to do your design as I think we have very similar tastes...if you had said you didn't like this design, my logo would have had a very speedy make-over I can tell you!! ;0) he he!

    Enjoy ordering from moo...I had a delivery from them the other day, its a bit like Christmas getting parcels from Moo.com (or maybe I need to get out more!).

    Thanks again and very best wishes

    Angie x

    ReplyDelete